Our quiz on Unit 5 will be on Thursday, February 7. Your last Powers Quiz opportunity will be tomorrow.
We spent today working on IXL review. Of the modules linked below, your assignment is to work on M.1, R.4, and S.4, all to a score of at least an 80. Remember that any score beyond 80 will count as extra credit in your homework grade!
- Video Archive
- Review of existing exponent shortcuts (From Algebra 1)
- Negative exponents
- Evaluating rational exponents
- Solving radical equations (you can stop at the 5:00 mark, as the examples after that point are beyond what we will do in this class)
- Solving for variable in exponent using base equality
- Evaluating logarithms
Cumulative IXL Modules
- L.13 – Solve radical equations
- M.5 Simplify expressions involving rational exponents I
- M.6 Simplify expressions involving rational exponents II
- R.1 – Convert between exponential and logarithmic form: rational bases
- R.4 – Evaluate logarithms – assigned 2/5 to a score of at least 80
- S.4 – Solve exponential equations using equal bases – assigned 2/5 to a score of at least 80