The answers to the study guide review from yesterday can be found here. Use this to review/study!
Finally, you can continue to work on the assigned IXL modules below for credit up to the period of the test. After Friday, the gradebook is closed on these modules.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (newly added modules are in bold).
- J.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using the zero product property
- J.6 – Solve a quadratic equation by factoring
- J.9 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula
- L.7 – Multiply radical expressions
- T.1 – Identify the direction a parabola opens (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.2 – Find the vertex of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.4 – Find the axis of symmetry of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- From Algebra 1
- BB.1 – Characteristics of quadratic functions (assigned 11/21 to 80)
- BB.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using square roots
- BB.10 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula (assigned 12/6 to 80)