Your test is tomorrow! You will be permitted a graphing calculator and a list of powers on tomorrow’s test. Be sure to bring both!
You have all sorts of review materials below. Spend some time working on reviewing!
- HW 4.16 – Unit 4 Test Review
- Video Archive
- Adding/subtracting radicals
- Multiplying/distributing radicals
- Rationalizing denominators
- Evaluating nth roots
- Simplifying radicals with variables
- Simplifying radicals with negative radicands
- Multiplying complex numbers
- Powers of i
- Solving quadratics with non-real roots
- Solving radical equations (examples beyond the 6 minute mark are beyond what we will do in this class)
- Solving exponential equations using base equality
- Evaluating logarithms
Cumulative IXL Modules
Don’t forget, the log-in procedure for IXL has changed. See this post for updated instructions.
- Working with radical expressions
- Complex Numbers
- Solving Equations