Thank you for your time and attention this year. I hope you’ve had a good year, and I hope that you’ve found your time in my class to be valuable. We’ve had a long year, though at the same time it really seemed to fly by!
For all students
Please complete the course evaluation form found here. These evaluations are crucial for me to improve the course content and structure to better serve my students, as well as to improve myself as a teacher. I read every response carefully. I am not collecting names or email addresses (unless you *want* to include your name!) so please be honest!
For AP Statistics students
- Submit your written report and your presentation to me using the filenames “LastName.LastName.LastName.Final Project Report” and “.Final Project Presentation”
- Make sure that your data sheets are linked in the appendix of your written report and the sharing settings are properly set so that I can view them!
- By June 15th, please complete the peer evaluation form here. Submit a response for each member of your group, including yourself!
For Intermediate Algebra students
Your final exam will be on Monday, June 11 at 1:00 in the big gym. I’ve uploaded some final thoughts and hints about the exam here. Please take some time to look it over! Report to the big gym on Monday by 12:45 so that you can start the exam promptly at 1:00!
Review Notes and Assignments
- Day 1 – Solving Equations
- Day 2 – Polynomials
- Day 3 – Rational Expressions
- Day 4 – Evaluating Logarithms
- Day 5 – Complex Numbers + Quiz Review
- Day 6 – Mixed Review
- Day 7 – Quadratics
- Day 8 – Trigonometry
- Day 9 – Probability
- Day 10 – Mixed Review
Cumulative IXL Review Modules
- In most cases, your log-in information is as follows:
- Your user name is your first initial, followed by your complete last name, followed by “1@ithaca”. Mine would be “bkirk1@ithaca” (if that format doesn’t work, try it with “@ithaca” alone or with “2@ithaca”
- Your password is abc123
- If you’re having trouble logging in, please let me know and I’ll help you out!
- Solving Equations
- Rational Expressions
- Radicals and Logarithms
- L.4 – Simplify radical expressions with variables I
- L.5 – Simplify radical expressions with variables II
- L.7 – Multiply radical expressions
- L.8 – Divide radical expressions
- L.9 – Add and subtract radical expressions
- L.10 – Simplify radical expressions using the distributive property
- R.1 – Convert between exponential and logarithmic form: rational bases
- R.4 – Evaluate logarithms
- Complex Numbers
- Miscellaneous Additional Practice