All graded work for the 4th marking period should have been turned in by now, and so I’ll be updating Schooltool with grades for these assignments to finalize your 4th marking period grade. After this, you have a choice to receive a traditional numeric grade or a pass/fail grade. The default options are as follows:
- Any student with a calculated final grade of 75 or higher will receive a numeric grade
- Any student with a calculated final grade of 74 or less will receive a grade of pass/fail.
If you wish to change how your grade will be reported away from the default option, you can do so by logging into Schooltool using the instructions found in this video, or as follows:
- Log into Schooltool
- Click on your name
- Click on the “User Defined” tab
- Click the green + sign next to IHS COVID-Closure Grading Options
- Go through your schedule, note the department, course, and grade option preference for each class period.
- If you don’t have a class during that period, select a grading choice of “N/A – No Class”
- Click the green SAVE button at the top of the section (next to IHS COVID-Closure Grading Options)
- If you want to edit your selections, click the white Edit button
- Official Coronavirus pages
- Other ICSD Links
- Tools for Learning at Home
- Other Local Links