You have a final project for the Trigonometry Unit (Unit 6) due on 6/5. Click here for details.
This Week’s Assignments (Assignment Archive Here)
- Required Lesson video: InCA Lesson 7.1 – Probability
- Take your own notes or print a copy of the notes here.
- Must be watched on EdPuzzle by 2:00 pm on 5/22 (4 points)
- Problem Set 1
- Photo or scan must be sent to email@example.com by 2:00 pm on 5/22 (4 points)
- Desmos Assignment (Student Code BPD98U)
- Due online by 2:00 pm on 5/26 (8 points)
Optional Viewing/Additional Practice
- Finding Basic Probabilities (video)
- Creating tree diagrams (video)
- IXL Practice Modules (log-in instructions)
Virtual Class/Office Hours
We will not have a virtual classroom session this week. Instead, I am offering expanded office hours where you can sign up or drop in for direct 1-1 help. See the schedule here.