This Week’s Assignments
- Required Lesson video: InCA Lesson 6.5 – Law of Cosines
- Take your own notes or print a copy of the notes here.
- Must be watched on EdPuzzle by 2:00 pm on 5/15 (4 points)
- Problem Set 1
- Photo or scan must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 pm on 5/15 (4 points)
- Desmos Assignment (student code C44NHD)
- Due online by 2:00 pm on 5/19 (8 points)
- Problem Set 2 – Target Score is 6 out of 12
Optional Viewing/Additional Practice
- Lesson 6.4 Problem Set 2 Solution Video
- Proof of the Law of Cosines (Khan Academy)
- Law of Cosines Additional Examples
- IXL Practice Module: Law of Cosines (search code ZQB)
The results of the weekend’s check-in poll indicated that you would prefer a combination of appointments and open drop-in time for office hours, with a heavier preference towards the latter. Please review the schedule posted here to sign up for a session.
- Wednesday from 10:00 am to noon and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Friday from 10:00 am to noon
Official Scheduled Hours:
- Thursday from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Friday from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
I may be available at other times this week as well. Let me know when you’d like to meet!
Past Assignments + Additional Practice
- Work from Lessons 6.1 through 6.4 can still be submitted. Find links to those assignments in the InCA Distance Learning Assignments Google Document found here.
- Suggested Unit 6 IXL Review: If you’re interested in extra practice on anything from Unit 6, you can work on the following IXL practice modules (see the Course FAQ page for log-in instructions). Click these links after logging in, or search for the three-character code in the search bar at the top:
- Suggested Additional IXL Review: Work on the following additional IXL review from past units as well. Click these links after logging in, or search for the three-character code in the search bar at the top: