Update (4/3): Here are my answers to the Unit 1 Review sheet posted below, and here is a video of my work through questions 36-41. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!
This week, I want to go all the way back to the start of the year with some Unit 1 Review and refresh you on a few of the big ideas there, in particular linear inequalities and absolute value equations. Your assignment is as follows:
- Complete the Desmos activity found here (or access http://student.desmos.com with room code B3JV4T)
- Be sure you log in with your ICSD Google account and you check back later for my feedback!
- Choose one of the following:
- Complete the Unit 1 Review (either print and complete or write out your answers on a piece of paper) and email me pictures of your completed work
- Complete the following IXL modules to a minimum score of 90 (IXL sign-in instructions can be found at the Course FAQ page here)
- Optional: Watch these instructional videos
Please complete this assignment by Friday, 4/3 at 2:00 pm. You can email me pictures of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this work is NOT OPTIONAL. These are required assignments. I am VERY FLEXIBLE with the due date, but I do expect that all students complete this work.
If you have questions about these tasks or anything else, post them here or send me an email. On Wednesday, 4/1 at 2:00 pm, I will host another virtual get-together, probably using Zoom this time (click here for the Chrome app if you’re using your Chromebooks, otherwise I recommend the downloaded version). I’ll post the link to join here and send it out by email when that goes live. Come by and say hello, ask some questions, or just chat. I look forward to seeing you!
- Unit 5 Review: You can still access (and submit!) the Unit 5 review work posted last week
- Suggested Additional IXL Review: I recommend you log in to IXL (see the Course FAQ page for log-in instructions), and work on any of the starred modules, but especially the following (click these links after logging in, or search for the three-character code in the search bar at the top):