We will have a pairs quiz in class Thursday, January 16 (i.e., tomorrow). It will include content on everything we have done so far. You will be assigned pairs at the start of class and be given the whole period to work. Fair warning: You will NOT be permitted a graphing calculator during this test.
Today, you should review. There are several links below to work on, but in class you’ll be given instructions to complete at least one IXL module to a score of 80+.
New instructions to log in to IXL
- Go to http://www.clever.com and click “Log in as a student”
- Search for Ithaca High School (if necessary) and select “Log in With Google”
- The system will connect to your ICSD Google account and you’ll be taken to a “homeroom” page. From there, you can click the IXL icon to log in.
Once you are logged in, complete one of the following to a score of 80+
- Simplify radical expressions with variables I
- Simplify radical expressions using the distributive property
- Evaluate rational exponents
There are others linked below, but you are expected to complete one of these three.
Additional Review Resources
- HW 4.7 – Quiz Review
- Video Archive