We did some review with Quadratics today. This includes identifying key features of parabolas and solving quadratic equations using factoring, square roots, or the quadratic formula.
- Videocast of today’s notes (note that I didn’t quite have enough time to get all the way through the notes. If you want more about finding an equation from its roots, see “writing a polynomial from its zeroes” below).
- Finals Review HW 7 – Quadratics
- Other helpful videos:
- Review of key features of parabolas
- Finding key features with graphing calculator
- Solving a quadratic equation by factoring
- Solving a quadratic equation with quadratic formula
- Simplifying radicals
- Solving a quadratic equation with the square root
- Finding axis of symmetry algebraically
- Writing a polynomial from its zeroes
- Using roots of a polynomial to factor it