Your final exam will be on Monday, June 17 at 9:00 in the big gym. There will be several exams being given on that same day in that same place, so make sure you go to the right spot.
Naturally, we will be spending the remainder of our time in class reviewing for this exam. A rough schedule can be found here, though keep in mind that this schedule may change as needs arise!
Each day we will have a homework assignment, due the next day. I’ll post answers to these assignments as we move through review, so make sure you stay current on these assignments. DO NOT USE AN ABSENCE FROM CLASS AS AN EXCUSE TO NOT DO THE REVIEW HOMEWORK. There are only 14 days left. Use them to your advantage.
Your first review assignment is Review HW 1 – Solving Equations. This includes absolute value equations, radical equations with fractional exponents, and exponential equations. Notes and examples can be found in the notes document here.
Helpful Review Videos
- Solving absolute value equations
- Solving radical equations (you can stop at the 5:00 mark, as the examples after that point are beyond what we will do in this class)
- Solving for variable in exponent using base equality
Relevant IXL Modules
- B.4 – Solve absolute value equations
- L.13 – Solve radical equations
- S.4 – Solve exponential equations using factoring (aka “base equality”)