I’ve decided to push the quiz a day to give us a little more time to review. Your homework is twofold:
- Complete these three IXL modules to a score of 80 or better.
- S.12 – Exponential growth and decay: word problems
- S.13 – Compound interest: word problems
- S.14 – Continuously compounded interest: word problems
- Note that S.13 and S.14 require solving for t for some problems. For these, I advise using the Desmos calculator, enter y = the compound interest equation in one line and y = the target dollar value in another line, then looking for the point of intersection (and converting it into years/months)
- Complete HW 9.11.5 – Quiz 2 Review Supplement. We did this in class, but if you weren’t here you should work on this tonight! Answers can be found here.