Your second quiz of the unit, on exponential function and compound interest word problems, is tomorrow. You got HW 9.11 – Quiz 2 Review in class today, and that will be collected tomorrow. You can find the answers here.
I also recommend you rewatch some of the lesson videos posted below and/or work on some of the highlighted IXL Modules.
Lesson Video Archive
- Review of percent change problems from Algebra 1
- Setting up an exponential function equation to solve for the base
- Using the compound interest formula (the video’s notation is a little different from ours, but the method is the same)
- Finding the starting value for a compound interest problem
- Compounding continuously (this video starts at 14:30, and the relevant portion ends at 18:15, but watch the first 14 minutes for some more examples of compound interest questions!)