Continuing with the unit on exponential functions, today we spent some time working on creating functions that model real-world data.
- Homework: HW 9.8 – Exponential Function Modeling
- Lesson video 1 – a review of percent change problems from Algebra 1
- Lesson video 2 – setting up an exponential function equation to solve for the base (starring Mr. Kirk’s hand!). This video works through the second example from the notes linked above.
Cumulative IXL Modules
- S.9 – Exponential functions over unit intervals
- S.12 – Exponential growth and decay: word problems
- Review modules from Algebra I level