- Thursday, April 25, 8:00 am – Practice AP Statistics exam (York Lecture Hall)
- Thursday, May 16, 12:00 pm – Actual AP Statistics exam (York Lecture Hall)
- For both exams, bring your calculator and pens/pencils (preferably only pencils, and no mechanical pencils).
- Do not bring cell phones, backpacks, bags, or any other items. Food and water bottles are permitted, but must be left at the front of the room and can only be accessed during breaks.
- Review Calendar Part 1 (review for practice exam)
- Review Calendar Part 2 (review for actual exam)
- Links to released AP Exam Free Response sections
- 2018 Exam Free Response Questions
- 2017 Exam Free Response Questions
- 2014 Exam Free Response Questions
- Mr. Kirk’s responses to other recent exams
- Additional Review
- Guess the procedure – Define which procedures you’d like to review, then the system will prompt you with a scenario that you name the procedure (test or interval) you’d use to answer the prompt.