Those of you who have been working in class should be reflecting on the various phases of the project using the Project Reflection form.
Those of you who have not been in class should watch the following eMathInstruction videos and take appropriate notes. Note sheets can be found on this page (and yes, some of these notes pages may look familiar).
- Video 1 – Reintroduction to Right Triangle Trigonometry (you can skip this if you remember sine/cosine/tangent from Geometry)
- Video 2 – Finding Missing Sides of a Right Triangle
- Video 3 – Trigonometric Applications
After watching these videos, you have a choice:
- Complete the corresponding homework assignment sheets that correspond to these lessons from Kirk Weiler’s eMathInstruction website (Lessons 4 and 5), or
- Complete the following IXL modules up to a score of at least 80