Your first quiz of Unit 4 will be tomorrow (or, if school is canceled, on Monday). You should review the study notes we did in class and complete HW 4.7 – Quiz Review 2 (you can find my solutions here).
And don’t forget to work on some IXL practice!
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (newly added modules are in bold)
- L.4 – Simplify radical expressions with variables I
- L.5 – Simplify radical expressions with variables II
- L.6 – Nth roots
- L.7 – Multiply radical expressions
- L.8 – Divide radical expressions
- L.9 – Add and subtract radical expressions
- L.10 – Simplify radical expressions using the distributive property