Your Unit 3 test is on Friday, December 15. Today we spent time reviewing, including making a study guide in preparation for the test. Tonight, you should finish that work, with HW 3.17 – Test Review Sheet 1.
Finally, fair warning: I will not be in school tomorrow, the 14th. Please email me with questions, or plan to come see me before class on Friday!
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (newly added modules are in bold).
- J.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using the zero product property
- J.6 – Solve a quadratic equation by factoring
- J.9 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula
- L.7 – Multiply radical expressions
- T.1 – Identify the direction a parabola opens (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.2 – Find the vertex of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.4 – Find the axis of symmetry of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- From Algebra 1
- BB.1 – Characteristics of quadratic functions (assigned 11/21 to 80)
- BB.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using square roots
- BB.10 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula (assigned 12/6 to 80)