Our last new content from the unit is HW 3.17 – Using Roots to Factor Polynomials. The notes can be found here. Check out this video for some more examples on writing the factored from of an equation given its roots. If you need a refresher on using your calculator to find roots, check out the video here.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (newly added modules are in bold).
- J.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using the zero product property
- J.6 – Solve a quadratic equation by factoring
- J.9 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula
- L.7 – Multiply radical expressions
- T.1 – Identify the direction a parabola opens (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.2 – Find the vertex of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.4 – Find the axis of symmetry of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- From Algebra 1
- BB.1 – Characteristics of quadratic functions (assigned 11/21 to 80)
- BB.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using square roots
- BB.10 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula (assigned 12/6 to 80)