We had a pop quiz in class today. I don’t generally like to give pop quizzes, but I really needed to see where we are at with solving quadratic equations before we move on. The quiz will be graded and recorded, but its weighting will reflect the fact that it was a pop mini-quiz and not a full-period quiz that you had knowledge of beforehand.
Your homework is to work on a single IXL modules linked below: BB.10 from the Algebra 1 section of IXL. All I’m asking you to do is to complete it up to a score of 80.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (newly added modules are in bold).
- J.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using the zero product property
- J.6 – Solve a quadratic equation by factoring
- J.9 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula
- L.7 – Multiply radical expressions
- T.1 – Identify the direction a parabola opens (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.2 – Find the vertex of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.4 – Find the axis of symmetry of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- From Algebra 1
- BB.1 – Characteristics of quadratic functions (assigned 11/21 to 80)
- BB.10 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula (assigned 12/6 to 80)