Continuing our work with quadratic equations, today we have HW 3.11 – The Quadratic Formula and Simplifying Radicals. The notes can be found here and more examples of simplifying radical expressions can be found here (and yes, she is writing backwards on a pane of glass).
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (newly added modules are in bold).
- J.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using the zero product property
- J.6 – Solve a quadratic equation by factoring
- J.9 – Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula
- L.7 – Multiply radical expressions
- T.1 – Identify the direction a parabola opens (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.2 – Find the vertex of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.4 – Find the axis of symmetry of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- From Algebra 1
- BB.1 – Characteristics of quadratic functions (assigned 11/21 to 80)