Continuing with solving quadratic equations, today we reviewed the Quadratic Formula. Your homework is HW 3.10 – Solving Quadratics with the Quadratic Formula. Notes can be found here, and you can again find many, many videos on YouTube about the Quadratic Formula, but I recommend this one (and others by that same channel).
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (newly added modules are in bold).
- J.5 – Solve a quadratic equation using the zero product property
- J.6 – Solve a quadratic equation by factoring
- T.1 – Identify the direction a parabola opens (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.2 – Find the vertex of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- T.4 – Find the axis of symmetry of a parabola (assigned 11/21 to 90)
- From Algebra 1
- BB.1 – Characteristics of quadratic functions (assigned 11/21 to 80)