Please sign up here to bring a small snack item to share with others at our FractaSketch Gallery Art Show on the 19th!
And don’t forget that your designs are due on Monday, October 16th. On the 16th, I will be collecting the following:
- The Fractal Art Show flyer, with your name and notes about official vs. additional submissions, folded in half around the rest of the papers below.
- One completed design in three of the following categories.
- On the back of each design, you should write the following:
- Your name
- The category of submission
- A title (for realistic and artistic categories especially)
- A note or arrow indicating which way is up
- Whether the submission is an “Official” submission, to be considered in an above category, or an “Additional Work,” which will be included in a sixth category for works beyond your three official submissions
- The template for one of your official submissions. This is for a game we will play to “pin the template to the fractal,” i.e., match which template goes with which fractal design. To do this on a Windows computer, I recommend using the Snipping Tool, instructions for which can be found here. On an Apple computer, just press the Command (⌘)-Shift-4 to turn the cursor into a crosshair and click/drag a box around just the part of the screen you want to copy.
- Please note that I want the template that you created (with the arrows), not what Stage 1 looks like. So use the grid screen, but turn the grid off before taking your screenshot.