And don’t forget that your designs are due on Monday, October 16th. On the 16th, I want you to print and submit the following:
- The Fractal Art Show flyer, with your name and notes about official vs. additional submissions, folded in half around the rest of the papers below.
- One completed design in three of the following categories.
- On the back of each design, you should write the following:
- Your name
- The category of submission
- A title (for realistic and artistic categories especially)
- A note or arrow indicating which way is up
- Whether the submission is an “Official” submission, to be considered in an above category, or an “Additional Work,” which will be included in a sixth category for works beyond your three official submissions
- The template for one of your official submissions. This is for a game we will play to “pin the template to the fractal,” i.e., match which template goes with which fractal design. To do this on a Windows computer, I recommend using the Snipping Tool, instructions for which can be found here. On an Apple computer, just press the Command (⌘)-Shift-4 to turn the cursor into a crosshair and click/drag a box around just the part of the screen you want to copy.
- Please note that I want the template that you created, not what Stage 1 looks like. So use the grid screen, but turn the grid off before taking your screenshot.