Your second quiz of Unit 1 is tomorrow! This quiz will cover word problems and adding/subtracting/multiplying polynomials. You got the Quiz 2 Review in class today, so finish that for homework (and see the answers here).
You may also want to work on some IXL practice problems for additional practice. I’ve linked the list below.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (modules relevant to tomorrow’s quiz are in bold)
- A.1 – Evaluate variable expressions involving integers
- B.1 – Solve linear equations
- B.2 – Solve linear equations: word problems
- B.3 – Solve absolute value equations
- K.3 – Multiply polynomials
- Helpful modules from Algebra 1