Don’t forget, you have a quiz on Thursday!
In class today, we will work on our first project: The Global Perimeter Project. Follow the instructions posted in the link to create a well-written perimeter word problem and submit it to me with the filename LastName.FirstName.Global Perimeter Project. Particularly well-written word problems will be used in upcoming review assignments, and even quizzes/tests!
Tonight, continue to think about perimeter word problems with HW 1.12. This is an optional assignment. Finish it and turn it in tomorrow for a free homework credit (either future of retroactive). If solving these problems is still giving you trouble, please check out these two videos.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (modules relevant to today’s lesson are in bold)
- A.1 – Evaluate variable expressions involving integers
- B.1 – Solve linear equations
- B.2 – Solve linear equations: word problems
- B.3 – Solve absolute value equations
- K.3 – Multiply polynomials
- Helpful modules from Algebra 1