Today’s homework is HW 1.10 – Translating Expressions. You can find the lesson notes uploaded here. Math is a language like any other, with its own syntax and vocabulary. A big part of communicating in math is understanding its notation and how to read/say an expression. You can find some more examples here.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (modules relevant to today’s lesson are in bold)
- A.1 – Evaluate variable expressions involving integers
- B.1 – Solve linear equations
- B.2 – Solve linear equations: word problems
- B.3 – Solve absolute value equations
- K.3 – Multiply polynomials
- Helpful modules from Algebra 1