Your Unit 4 test is on Thursday, December 22nd. If you aren’t going to be in on Thursday you must arrange to take the test BEFORE you leave! Nobody will be permitted to take or to finish an incomplete test after break.
Tonight, you should complete the Unit 4 Review (this is required for a homework credit!). We will go over this in class tomorrow.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold, modules assigned for homework are in italics)
- C.3 – Unit rates
- C.4 – Unit prices
- C.5 – Solve proportions
- C.6 – Solve proportions: word problems
- E.3 – Unit prices with unit conversions
- P.2 – Arithmetic sequences
- P.4 – Evaluate variable expressions for number sequences
- P.5 – Write variable expressions for arithmetic sequences
- Q.11 – Interpret the graph of a function: word problems
- R.2 – Find the constant of variation
- R.3 – Graph a proportional relationship
- S.2 – Find the slope of a graph
- S.3 – Find the slope from two points
- S.4 – Find a missing coordinate using slope
- S.5 – Slope-intercept form: find the slope and y-intercept
- S.6 – Slope-intercept form: graph an equation
- S.7 – Slope-intercept form: write an equation from a graph
- S.8 – Slope-intercept form: write an equation
- S.11 – Linear equations: solve for y
- S.10 – Slope-intercept form: write an equation from a word problem
- T.1 – Does (x, y) satisfy the inequality?
- T.2 – Linear inequalities: solve for y
- T.3 – Graph a two-variable linear inequality
- T.5 – Is (x, y) a solution to the system of inequalities?
- DD.1 – Complete a function table: absolute value functions
- DD.2 – Graph an absolute value function
- DD.3 – Domain and range of absolute value functions