We are in the last few days of Unit 3. We’ll be spending Thursday and Friday reviewing vocabulary and practicing some of the skills you’ve learned in this unit and your test will be on Monday, November 21st.
Tonight, you should work on Domain and Range Practice & Vocabulary Review (two sides). Keep in mind that many of the functions graphed will feature infinity as one or both “endpoints” of their domain/range!
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold, modules assigned for homework are in italics)
- Q.1 – Relations: convert between tables, graphs, mappings, and lists of points
- Q.2 – Domain and range of relations
- Q.4 – Identify functions – assigned 11/8 (to 80)
- Q.5 – Identify functions: vertical line test
- Q.6 – Find values using function graphs
- Q.7 – Evaluate a function – assigned 11/8 (to 80)
- Q.9 – Complete a function table from a graph – assigned 11/8 (to 80)
- Q.10 – Complete a function table from an equation
- Q.11 – Interpret the graph of a function: word problems
- S.2 – Find the slope of a graph
- S.3 – Find the slope from two points
- Helpful Modules from Other Levels