We’re taking a break from the flipped classroom videos to practice what we’ve learned so far. Log into IXL and work on modules Q4, Q7, and Q9 (linked below) up to a score of at least an 80. Remember to log in!
- Your username is your first initial followed by your last name, with “@ithaca” at the end (so for example, my username would be “bkirk@ithaca”). Some of you might need to put a 1 or a 2 at the end of your last name (e.g., bkirk1@ithaca or bkirk2@ithaca)
- Your password is abc123.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold, modules assigned for homework are in italics)
- Q.1 – Relations: convert between tables, graphs, mappings, and lists of points
- Q.4 – Identify functions – assigned 11/8 (to 80)
- Q.5 – Identify functions: vertical line test
- Q.6 – Find values using function graphs
- Q.7 – Evaluate a function – assigned 11/8 (to 80)
- Q.9 – Complete a function table from a graph – assigned 11/8 (to 80)
- Q.10 – Complete a function table from an equation
- Q.11 – Interpret the graph of a function: word problems