Your homework tonight is to finish the More Modeling PracticeMore Modeling Practice sheet we started in class. Be sure you pay attention to which would be solved with an equation and which would be solved with an inequality!
Your test on the second part of unit 2 will be on Wednesday, November 2nd. We will spend tomorrow doing some review in class.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold)
- K.3 – Identify solutions to inequalities
- K.4 – Solve one-step linear inequalities: addition and subtraction
- K.5 – Solve one-step linear inequalities: multiplication and division
- K.6 – Solve one-step linear inequalities
- K.7 – Graph solutions to one-step linear inequalities
- K.8 – Solve two-step linear inequalities
- K.9 – Graph solutions to two-step linear inequalities
- K.10 – Solve advanced linear inequalities
- K.11 – Graph solutions to advanced linear inequalities
- K.12 – Graph compound inequalities
- K.13 – Write compound inequalities from graphs