Your test on the first part of the unit is tomorrow. It will include all parts of equation solving, including literal equations and word problems.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules – Modules recommended for test review are in bold
- F.3 – Area and perimeter: word problems
- H.4 – Properties of equality
- I.5 – Does x satisfy the equation?
- I.6 – Which x satisfies an equation?
- J.3 – Solve one-step linear equations
- J.4 – Solve two-step linear equations
- J.5 – Solve advanced linear equations
- J.6 – Solve equations with variables on both sides
- J.7 – Find the number of solutions
- J.8 – Create equations with no solutions or infinitely many solutions
- J.9 – Solve linear equations: word problems
- J.10 – Solve linear equations: mixed review
- O.3 – Consecutive integer problems
- S.11 – Linear equations: solve for y