Your test on the first part of unit 2, on solving equations, will be on Wednesday, October 19th. We’ll spend tomorrow working on review, and any missing homework from the first part of the unit will be due on Wednesday before the test.
Today’s homework is for Unit 2, Lesson 6 – Consecutive Integer Games (pages 85-86).
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold)
- F.3 – Area and perimeter: word problems
- H.4 – Properties of equality
- I.5 – Does x satisfy the equation?
- I.6 – Which x satisfies an equation?
- J.3 – Solve one-step linear equations
- J.4 – Solve two-step linear equations
- J.5 – Solve advanced linear equations
- J.6 – Solve equations with variables on both sides
- J.7 – Find the number of solutions
- J.8 – Create equations with no solutions or infinitely many solutions
- J.9 – Solve linear equations: word problems
- J.10 – Solve linear equations: mixed review
- O.3 – Consecutive integer problems
- S.11 – Linear equations: solve for y