In class today, we worked on our first class project, the Global Perimeters Project. If you did not finish this project in class, you should finish and submit your problem this weekend.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold)
- F.3 – Area and perimeter: word problems
- H.4 – Properties of equality
- I.5 – Does x satisfy the equation?
- I.6 – Which x satisfies an equation?
- J.3 – Solve one-step linear equations
- J.4 – Solve two-step linear equations
- J.5 – Solve advanced linear equations
- J.6 – Solve equations with variables on both sides
- J.7 – Find the number of solutions
- J.8 – Create equations with no solutions or infinitely many solutions
- J.9 – Solve linear equations: word problems
- J.10 – Solve linear equations: mixed review
- S.11 – Linear equations: solve for y