Bring your calculators to class tomorrow, as we will have a quiz on checking solutions and finding equivalent expressions.
Today’s homework is for Unit 2, Lesson 5 – Linear Word Problems (pages 81-82).
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold)
- H.4 – Properties of equality
- I.5 – Does x satisfy the equation?
- I.6 – Which x satisfies an equation?
- J.3 – Solve one-step linear equations
- J.4 – Solve two-step linear equations
- J.5 – Solve advanced linear equations
- J.6 – Solve equations with variables on both sides
- J.7 – Find the number of solutions
- J.8 – Create equations with no solutions or infinitely many solutions
- J.9 – Solve linear equations: word problems
- J.10 – Solve linear equations: mixed review
- S.11 – Linear equations: solve for y