Today’s homework is for Unit 2, Lesson 4 – Justifying the Steps in Solving an Equation (pages 77-78).
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold)
- H.4 – Properties of equality
- I.5 – Does x satisfy the equation?
- I.6 – Which x satisfies an equation?
- J.3 – Solve one-step linear equations
- J.4 – Solve two-step linear equations
- J.5 – Solve advanced linear equations
- J.6 – Solve equations with variables on both sides
- J.7 – Find the number of solutions
- J.8 – Create equations with no solutions or infinitely many solutions