In class, you worked on some IXL modules to prepare for Tuesday’s quiz. You should continue work on them (links below), but the assignment that will be collected and checked tomorrow is the Lesson 1 through 5 Quiz Review.
Cumulative IXL Review Modules (new additions are in bold, modules assigned for homework are italicized)
- C.3 – Unit rates
- C.4 – Unit prices
- C.5 – Solve proportions
- C.6 – Solve proportions: word problems – Recommended!
- E.1 – Convert rates and measurements: customary units – Recommended!
- E.2 – Convert rates and measurements: metric units
- E.3 – Unit prices with unit conversions
- R.2 – Find the constant of variation – Recommended!
- R.3 – Graph a proportional relationship
- S.2 – Find the slope of a graph
- S.3 – Find the slope from two points – Recommended!
- S.4 – Find a missing coordinate using slope
- S.5 – Slope-intercept form: find the slope and y-intercept
- S.6 – Slope-intercept form: graph an equation – Recommended!
- S.8 – Slope-intercept form: write an equation – Recommended!
- S.9 – Linear equations: solve for y – Recommended!